OpenBSD WiFi

I'm a proud owner of APU. I'm currently running OpenBSD on it. It's pretty simple config. Everything was "working" until I decided to tighten the screws on the device, as I purchased a new screwdriver. Since then, WiFi is terribly slow. I had ~2s delay between pressing a key and seeing character when logged in over ssh from laptop to desktop. So, I've disassembled the device and assembled it all over again, but no luck. Then I realized that I'm using 11b mode. Switching to 11g and priority 0 made it all working well. SSH is more responsive and speed test shows 10Mbit/s instead of ~5Mbit/s it showed previously. I've learned my lesson.